Hi all, This is my home made DIY workshop, home office, quiet resting place. Below are some of the pictures I have while building it.
Finally I was able to finish it to this level.
Following are the sequence of events.
- Dreaming for a container
- Preparing the place with 20′ x 8′ place with piles.
- Getting permission to bring the container (yes!!!)
- Selecting and bringing down a container (self)
- Cleaning (it was smelling like dry fish)
- Finding someone to cut the door / window and do the inside paneling.
- Wiring (self)
- Making and fixing the door and window
- Painting the whole box (self)
- Putting up the roof (self)
- Doing the inter-locking floor bricks (self)
- Furnishing (table, divan, racks – self)
- Fixing the AC.
Now it has become family preferred place for studying, DIYing and for me resting quietly.
Hope you enjoyed.
677total visits,1visits today